Since You Have Asked
My Pretty Babi List of Frequently Asked Questions
What is the return policy?
* You can find all you need in the Refund Policy page
What are the shipping options?
* I ship USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, UPS and DHL. You will be able to choose your shipping method on checkout.
Do you ship internationally?
* Yes, the shipping will be calculated at checkout depending on the destination country.
* I do offer you the option to contact me so I can ship through PayPal or Shippo which in many cases offer a cheaper international rate.
* For more information on shipping, visit my Shipping Policy page.
When I receive my order?
* A tracking number will be send to you on the time of shipping.
* Depending on your chosen shipping method and destination, delivery should be between 1 to 15 days.
* Mail Carriers encounter delays on Holiday Season and where natural disasters occur.
What to do if I never received my order?
* The first step is file a Missing Mail form with your mail carrier.
* In the case that the carrier is unable to locate you package, please contact me with a copy of the outcome of the investigation and we can work out a solution.
What do I do if I receive a defective order?
* Please refer to our Return Policy Please, be aware that any damage occurred during transit is not My Pretty Babi's responsability.
How do I make changes to an order I've already placed?
* I can make changes to an order for you before it has shipped. Once the other shipped, I can no longer make any changes to it.
Where are you located? Do you offer local pick up?
* I'm located in Los Angeles, CA
* I do offer local pick up at the moment between the hours of 5 and 7 pm, Monday to Friday only.
Where do the materials come from?
* I have many suppliers located in the USA and overseas.
* I'm a great supporter of small businesses so they are my main supplies which means sometimes I'm not able to acquire the same settings.
* Package materials are reused or made of recycled paper.
What about custom order?
* Custom orders are welcome.
* There are no refund for any custom order due to the nature of it.
* Holiday Season is always busy for me and I tend to close commissions' spots around November. Although, you are still able to buy Pet Portraits on the Embroidery Pet Portraits page, I can't guarantee it will be embroidered by/for Christmas.
Have any other question that isn't answered here?
Just send me an email and I'll be happy to answer it. Please, remember I'm only one person and I do my best to answer ASAP.